Luxury for 4 people; Comfort for up to 5 plus a baby.
This is a beautiful apartment in an ideal location – OK, yes, we’re VERY biased.
Only 2 minutes walk from the Royal Mile, 7 minutes from the station entrance
– Within a modern luxury block, the apartment bedrooms overlooks a beautiful courtyard
– A luxury oasis, just off the hustle and bustle of the Royal Mile
– Secure underground parking behind roller door, off the street.
THE LOCATION FOR YOUR SAT NAV FOR THE ROYAL MILE APARTMENT IS – EH8 8EQ – YOU MAY FIND IT EASIER TO APPROACH FROM CALTON ROAD THAN FROM THE ROYAL MILE (CANONGATE). The door to the stair is on the street side – not in the courtyards.
Like to look inside? Click on the You-tube video link here on the right, then press the arrows button to go full-screen. It’s got sound too…………
Our apartment is on Ground floor.
The apartment provides you with –
– East and West facing rooms, with bedrooms overlooking the rear courtyard
– Warm, welcoming lounges featuring “living glow” electric fires. There are two comfortable leather sofas, one of which can become a comfortable double bed, door to kitchen.Flat screen TV with freeview, DVD/CD player, small DVD library and I-pod dock
– Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer – dining table and everything you could possibly need to rustle up gourmet meals – although you don’t need to – there are a huge variety of restaurants nearby
– Double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room/toilet
– Further twin bedroom
– Full bathroom (entry from hall – including second shower over the bath)
We can provide cots, cot linen and highchairs.
A selection of DVDs, books and games is provided.
(click on an image to see full sized photo)
Bar – 2 minutes walk
Restaurant – 3 minutes
General shop (milk, etc) – 3 minutes
Park – 5 minutes
Would you like ideas about child-friendly places? – there’s lots to do within an easy walk – Dynamic Earth, St Margaret’s Park, The Museum of Childhood, The Scottish Storytelling Centre.
The apartment is non-smoking throughout
We do not accommodate pets.
Special extras – How can we help you have the best-ever time in Edinburgh? Just let us know and we’ll be pleased to help and advise.
We will always give you a friendly, personal service.